It’s hard to believe that summer has already faded into fall and that ASHG 2016 is right around the corner! 2016 has been quite a busy year for us so far at Golden Helix. We have been working hard to bring our community the very best tools available for variant interpretation and SNP analysis.
This year at ASHG, you can find us in booth #902. Booth #902 will be just inside the main entrance doors to the exhibit hall and off to the right. As always, we have a great lineup of in-booth demos scheduled that will highlight some of our recent software enhancements in VarSeq, as well as SVS. This year our demos will feature CNV calling, gene panel testing, clinical reporting, genetic data warehousing, GWAS and large-N analysis.
Of course, we will be giving away our famous Golden Helix t-shirts after our scheduled demos! We have a different t-shirt each day of the conference, two of which are brand new designs. And I must say, you don’t want to miss them! Here is our demo schedule:
Wednesday, October 19th
- 10:45 – VSWarehouse: The Hub of the Clinical Genetic Testing Workflow
- 1:15 – Calling Copy Number Variants on NGS Target Panels
- 2:15 – GWAS Made Easy with SVS
- 3:00 – Clinical Reporting with VarSeq
Thursday, October 20th
- 10:45 – Calling Copy Number Variants on NGS Target Panels
- 1:15 – Clinical Reporting with VarSeq
- 2:15 – Large-N Population Study with SVS
- 3:00 – VSWarehouse: A Clinical Data Warehouse
Friday, October 21st
- 10:45 – Clinical Reporting with VarSeq
- 1:15 – VSWarehouse: The Hub of the Clinical Genetic Testing Workflow
- 2:15 – Genotype Imputation Integrated into your SVS Workflow
- 3:00 – Calling Copy Number Variants on NGS Target Panels
Safe travels to ASHG, we look forward to seeing you there!