Submit directly to N-of-One from VarSeq
If you or your lab uses N-of-One solutions for clinical annotations, here’s some good news: You can now submit directly to N-of-One from VarSeq! N-of-One’s set of preferred transcripts may differ from those outputted by our algorithms in VarSeq, so our solution was built with that in mind. Our slick, easy to use, and specialized N-of-One report template is designed to prepare variants for submission according to N-of-One’s reporting specifications. This is more than just a template, this is a self-contained report generating program that utilizes N-of-One’s APIs and our advanced VSReports engine.
Main features of this report template:
- Custom transcript list to report variants. This is a text field that you can paste into without processing directly from N-of-Ones provided assay specific support material.
- Transcript lists are used as a configurable and update-able parameter of the report.
- Built-in button to pull the latest SNOMED-Disease from N-of-One’s APIs. If N-of-One makes a change, you can update with a button and get the new list in a searchable combo box all within VarSeq. These are potentially customized for your lab by N-of-One and account for your unique N-of-One product identifier.
- Search auto-completes for any disease containing the typed in characters.
- Select variants in VarSeq to submit, preview the rendered XML file (or copy it out if you like) in the browser that will be submitted.
- Use N-of-One’s APIs to submit the report, check on its status using their Submitted ID and retrieve the results XML.
- Results XML can be copied out, or can also be rendered using the VarSeq reports template engine along with any other structured or project data to create a final report, customized to your lab’s specifications.
Our implementation has been tested in detail and verified by the N-of-One technical team and deployed with a reference customer at an NCI Cancer Center.
As always, your reports can be further customized to meet your needs and preferences. If you have any questions, or would like a demo please contact us at email@example.com