Happy New Year! I hope you had an opportunity to relax over the holidays with your family and friends. It’s time to start talking about our plans for the New Year, but first, please allow me to review a few highlights from 2020 that helped build a foundation for our future.
Growth: Golden Helix was named to the 2020 Inc 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the second consecutive year.
Awards: We received numerous awards and recognition across the industry.
- World’s Top 10 Most Trustworthy Bioanalysis Companies of 2020 | CIO Look
- Best Genomic Data Analysis Companies of 2020 | Global Health & Pharma
- Top 10 Genetic Diagnostics Companies of 2020 |Healthcare Tech Outlook
- 10 Most Innovative Pharma and Life Sciences Solution Providers of 2020 | Insight Success
- Top 10 Montana Biotech Companies to Watch of 2020 | Montana High Tech Business Alliance
- Best Genomic Data Software Specialists of the USA | Global Health & Pharma
Publications: We were also featured in a number of reputable journals and magazines.
- The Journal of Precision Medicine | April 9, 2020
Best Practices for NGS-Based Cancer Diagnostics
- Clinical Lab Manager | May 4, 2020
Leveraging Next-Generation Sequencing Technology in the Fight Against COVID-19
- Clinical OMICs | June 15, 2020
Golden Helix: Enabling Precision Medicine with Cutting-Edge NGS Technologies
- The Journal of Precision Medicine | July 8, 2020
Diagnosing and Tracking COVID-19 Infections Leveraging Next-Gen Sequencing
- The Journal of Precision Medicine | December 28, 2020
Golden Helix’s Recent Release for a New Workflow for Interpretating and Reporting Copy Number Variants in Concordance with the Recently Updated ACMG Guidelines
Innovation: We launched our VSClinical AMP Module cancer diagnostics and VSClinical ACMG CNV workflow in 2020.
Going forward, we will continue to expand our global customer base. We are a highly referenced organization; our solution is trusted and proven. At the same time, we deliver significant value. Our fixed fee structure allows our customer to budget in advance while getting the maximum use of our solution. Our clinical variant interpretation capabilities cover the full spectrum of workflows for cancer and hereditary diseases. Our customers can conduct a wide range of clinical variant interpretation scenarios with one solution and don’t have to use multiple vendors on incompatible platforms. Our solution works for gene panel, clinical exomes, and whole genomes. We serve a diverse customer base spanning from small labs, large regional multi-site labs to country-wide implementations on a global basis.
In this new year, we will continue to push our offering with a focus on quality, scalability, and ease of use. In conjunction with our excellence in customer support, our main objective is to improve the efficiency of our customers, reduce overall healthcare costs, and most importantly help to improve patient outcomes.
On behalf of the entire Golden Helix Team, I’d like to thank all of our customers, partners, and collaborators for their loyalty. We look forward to another great year with you in 2021.