The Golden Helix® team is gearing up for ASHG 2015 in Baltimore as I would guess many of you are too. I for one am super excited since I grew up in the Baltimore area and have a fondness for Inner Harbor and crabs!
This year, you will find Ashley Hintz (our Field Application Scientist) and myself just inside the main doors to the exhibit hall floor in booth 311. During demos, you will also find Andreas Scherer (our President & CEO) as well as Gabe Rudy (our VP of Product and Engineering). As always, we will be giving away our somewhat famous Golden Helix t-shirts. To get yours, simply come to one of the demos below!
Wednesday, October 7th
- 9:30 am – Clinical Reporting – Launching VSReports
- 1:30 pm – Gene Panels & Whole Exome Analysis – Cancer and Germline Diseases
- 4:45 pm – Implementing high throughput pipelines with VarSeq
- 6:00 pm – GWAS with Meta-Analysis
Thursday, October 8th
- 10:00 am – Gene Panels & Whole Exome Analysis – Cancer and Germline Diseases
- 11:30 am – Implementing high throughput pipelines with VarSeq
- 1:00 pm – Large-N Rare Variant Collapsing Methods
- 2:00 pm – Clinical Reporting and Data Warehousing
Friday, October 9th
- 10:00 am – GWAS with Meta-Analysis
- 11:30 pm – Gene Panels & Whole Exome Analysis – Cancer and Germline Diseases
- 1:00 pm – Clinical Reporting and Data Warehousing
We will also have a limited number of our e-books available at the booth as well, so come by to say hello. We always enjoy meeting our customers and members of the community!
See you at ASHG.!! 🙂