Headed to Tampa!
For the first time, Golden Helix will be attending the Annual Clinical Genetics (ACMG) meeting. This year, the meeting is being held in Tampa, Florida and we are excited to visit with our customers and meet new people in the field!
Where to Find Us
You can find the Golden Helix team in booth #435 in the exhibit hall. We have a great line-up of demos scheduled to showcase the VarSeq Clinical Suite and afterward, we will be handing out our famous Golden Helix t-shirts! We will also have some hard copies of our e-books to give away. We hope to see you there!
In-Booth Demo Schedule:
- Wednesday, March 9th
- 6:00 pm – Introducing VSWarehouse – A Scalable Warehouse for Genomic Data
- 6:45 pm – VarSeq as a Clinical Testing Platform: FASTQ to Reports and Warehousing
- Thursday, March 10th
- 10:30 am – Cancer Gene Panels: Start to Finish
- 12:30 pm – VSWarehouse: Exome and Genome Scale Warehousing for Clinical NGS Testing
- 2:00 pm – VSPipeline: High through variant annotation and clinical testing workflows
- 3:45 pm – Ending Diagnostic Odyssey with VarSeq: Trio Workflows and for Exomes and Genomes
- Friday, March 11th
- 10:15 am – VSWarhouse: A clinical hub for data sharing, integration and alert automation
- 11:15 pm – Whole genome/exome analysis + VSReports + VSWarehouse & VSPipeline plug
- 12:30 pm – VarSeq: Somatic variant Tumor/Normal and Targeted Therapy Detection
We hope to see you all there!