Once again, we will be kicking off our year with our annual trip to San Diego for PAG XXIII. This year, it could not come at a better time. Over the last few weeks, it has been bitter cold in Montana with temps barely reaching above zero degrees and I for one am looking forward to the warm sun. And moreover, this being my first PAG, I am really looking forward to meeting some of you!
This year you will find us at booth 124 and with the addition of Genomic Prediction to SVS, we have some great product demonstrations as well as t-shirt give-aways lined up for you. If you haven’t seen our latest designs, you can check them out here.
Here is our demo and t-shirt give-away schedule (bold times are t-shirt give-aways!) :
Sunday, January 11
- 3:15 pm – GenomeBrowse: Curating Your Own Reference Sequence and Gene Track
- 5:00 pm – GWAS using Sus Scrofa as a model
- 7:00 pm – GenomeBrowse: Using Evernote to Share Publication Quality Plots and Notes
Monday, January 12
- 11:00 am – Genomic Prediction with gBLUP and Bayes C-Pi
- 1:30 pm – GenomeBrowse: Curating Your Own Reference Sequence and Gene Track
- 3:30 pm – GWAS using Sus Scrofa as a model
Tuesday, January 13
- 10:15 am – RNASeq Differential Expression using Public Data from Mus musculus
- 1:30 pm – Genomic Prediction with gBLUP and Bayes C-Pi
This year’s PAG is certain to be superb with a great line-up of speakers, workshops, and presentations. We can’t wait and we hope to see you there!