Are you ready to show your research to the world? Do you and a colleague want a free one-year SNP & Variation Suite license? Could you use a new laptop? Then we have a contest for you!
As part of our ongoing commitment to empowering genetic researchers around the world, Golden Helix is hosting a competition for abstracts. All academic, government, and commercial organizations working with genetic data (regardless of species or location) are invited to apply. Your project should be using DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, SNP, or CNV data.
There are three levels of prize winners:
- First place: A one-year single-name user (SNU) license of SNP & Variation Suite (SVS) Power Seat loaded on a brand new Dell Latitude 6430u Ultrabook laptop and a second license to give to a colleague. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to present your research to the Golden Helix community in the form of a webcast and blog post, reaching hundreds of people across the world.
- Second place: A one-year SNU license of SVS, a second license for a colleague, and the opportunity to highlight your research via a webcast and blog post to the Golden Helix community.
- Third place: A one-year SNU license of SVS, and the opportunity to highlight your research via a webcast and blog post to the Golden Helix community.
All three winners will be recognized on the Golden Helix blog and website, in a press release, and via email to Golden Helix’s mailing list.
Plus every applicant will receive a free Golden Helix t-shirt just for entering!
Golden Helix will select a winner based on four key elements:
- The importance of the biological question you are studying and the impact it may have on the entire genetic field.
- The overall study design and analysis methodology.
- The application of research and how your project will help move the area forward.
- How SVS will assist your research.
We look forward to seeing your abstract!